Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
All of the flavours of buffalo chicken wings rolled up into a golden brown grilled cheese sandwich.
Servings: makes 1 sandwich
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup cooked shredded chicken, warm
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon mayo (optional)
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon green or red onion, sliced or diced
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, room temperature, crumbled
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, room temperature, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- Mix the chicken, hot sauce, mayo, carrot, celery and onion in a small bowl.
- Assemble sandwich and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
This is rather interesting news. In a new story reported exclusively by WWD, clothing company Ralph Lauren has elected to drop the Polo in their name as they extend the brand to new global heights. The origins of the name stem from 1972 when they introduced their ever popular “Polo” shirt with the three button collar.